Want to bike in the Blue Mountains without the work of going uphill? We've got you covered. If you’re looking fully immersive adventure in nature with a mellow downhill bike through Jamaican countryside, this is the tour for you. On this Blue Mountain excursion, you’ll get to learn about the rich history of Jamaica, take in the panoramic views of the island's rainforest, and join an experience that’s been featured by the likes of Vogue, Town & Country magazine, and Discovery's Travel Channel.
The Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour is truly delightful. It involves a 9-12 mile downhill guided bicycle ride through the famous Blue Mountains that’s almost 95% no-pedaling. You’ll start off with a comfortable, air-conditioned bus ride where you’ll hear about Jamaica’s colorful past and make some short stops at historical sites along the way. It included brunch, lunch and coffee tastings too.
Then you’ll get a chance to select your bike and set off from an elevation of 5,600 feet above sea level for the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean. The tour moves at a leisurely pace of around 5-10 miles per hour, which makes it suitable for ages six years and older to ride on their own.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel (optional)
- Learn about the Blue Mountains and Jamaica from your friendly local guide
- Tour the coffee farms & enjoy tastings
- Enjoy brunch and lunch at an open-air restaurant along with the famed Blue Mountain coffee
- Cycle leisurely down the Blue Mountains for approximately 3 hours
- Have a swim at a secluded waterfall
Important Pickup & Arrival Information
This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to be able to provide transportation from your destination. If this minimum is not met, you will be notified and given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
You can choose to drive yourself to this Blue Mountains Tour (Open in Google Maps) or include roundtrip transportation from either your hotel or the cruise ship pier in Kingstong, Montego Bay, Falmouth, Ocho Rios, or Port Antonio where you'll enjoy the sights and knowledge shared from your guide. Add your pickup in the checkout process.
Other Blue Mountain tours:
- Blue Mountain Highlights - If you'd prefer not to bike, but still want the coffee farm tastings, brunch, lunch, scenic vistas and waterfall experience, this is the one for you.
- Private Blue Mountain Bike Tour - Get the complete Bike Tour experience with private SUV pickup and personal guide for the ultimate way to Experience the Blue Mountains.